Thursday 29 April 2010

My native city.

My native city is Minsk. Here I was born and here I have lived all my life. Minsk is the capital of the Belarus. It is an ancient city and dates back to the 11th century. Minsk is a hero city. It was honored with the title in 1974 for outstanding heroism and courage during the Great Patriotic War. The citizens of Minsk are proud of their city. It is beautiful at any time of the year. I like my city as well. But I really love big city, where a lot of fuss and a lot of people. I’m living in London now. London is the largest city in Europe with a population of eight and a quarter million. Wonderful city. I feel happy that I'm here now.

Minsk

7 comments:

  1. very good. exciting. well done! we liked your video. I want to visit your hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good video! Remember! The Korea National Football Team has friendlies with Belarus in May 30

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo0oow very nice video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A night view of your country is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`m very happy because I met Minsk friend.so good)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this video. I want to go your hometown><

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow))) thanks)))I invite everyone to visit my city)

    ReplyDelete